Tuesday, June 24, 2008



Okay. My phone had really been through some rough days. I had a good phone, especially for as destructive as I am. I was positive I was trading it in, with a possible upgrade in mind.

So today was my day off and I was at a friend's house pretty much all day swimming. I had board shorts on all day. They include convenient pockets, that nicely fit my phone. Yes, you guessed it, I was sitting in the pool for I'd say around 6 minutes when I realized my phone was in my pocket, submersed in water. Okay, I have gone through this before. Several of my phones have survived this. But having insurance and this being the third phone I've owned of this kind, I knew no bag of rice would solve this problem. I had to go in. Took it as a sign, time for a new fancy pimp phone. Plus "pink is my signature color."

So I know it takes time to become fluent in a new technology item, but I find myself struggling. And being apart of my generation, I want it all right now. Instant gratification. I am trying to buy ringtones, add my email, I cannot. Worst of all-none of my numbers were recovered. I currently have 7 phone book entries. I bet you wanna know who huh?

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

No bag of rice? Is that an expression or did you actually fix your phone with a bag of rice before?

Bride said...

it soaks up all the moisture..just a little messy...

Stacy said...

Wow. That's impressive. About the bag of rice. I like your phone....and I am going to email you my numbers.