Saturday, April 16, 2011

Caity came and it was so super fun! We stayed up late, woke up late, went shopping laughed and ate. We went to Ikea and scored some awesome deals and I am so so excited about decorated our house! I will take pictures in the process. Hopefully me not saying much about the trip will motivate Cait to explain in greater detail and post on her blog and stuff.



So today I had the rare desire for exertions of athleticism. Mostly because it is so beautiful outside today (62 degrees and sunny)-seriously spring has just begun here, general conference we were covered in snow. I woke up to the sound of lawn mowers. I love that on a Saturday morning! I geared up and got ready to go. I realized on my run through the neighborhood how picturesque Orem is. Seriously, it felt like a movie. I ran past little girls making hopscotches with pictures of their families, boys on their bikes and their dogs following them, and many many people gardening. It was the best(maybe first) run I've had all year!

Philly has a final, like right now, and he also has one at eight tonight. Is that not totally wrong?? So we'll play in between, and you better believe frisbee will be involved.

best songs I ran to today;
Saviour by Lights (includes lyrics "I just wanna run to you!")
Alive With the Glory of Love by Say Anything
Mamma Mia by Abba
Crazy Love by Mindy Gledhill
Say a Little Prayer for You by the Glee Cast
Defying Gravity from Wicked (cool down)

5 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Oh, I like this game.

Best songs I ran to today:
Absolutely Nothing by Lily Allen
Love to Hate You by Erasure

Additionally:

1. Finals suck.

2. Caity should tell us more about her trip to see you.

3. I can't wait to see you in three weeks.

Rachel said...

I love that you call Phil "Philly"! Welcome to the family!

lauren said...

not a good song to run to:

Walking Man by James Taylor.

:)

Kelli and Nicholas said...

Ok so I don't even know him, but just seeing pictures of you too you guys seriously fit together so well! I'm so excited for you! what is it like 5 days to go?

Kelli and Nicholas said...

p.s. your ring is beautiful :)