Saturday, August 19, 2006









It was my friend's farewell (Brandon Ruesch) Who I have known forever and EVERYBODY was in town. Even Sara came from the Navy. The greatest weekend.






The last picture is the five of us girls that were all best friends in my freshmen year of High School. Lindsay moved away after that year, and now we're all doing different things obviously. It's fun to see each other again. We plan "friend reunions" every year usually in the summer, where we can all go and have a day of fun together. We never stop laughing.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Did you tell Lindsay I asked for her? I really loved her. And I love looking at the pictures of you and your friends having fun. Keep enjoying your college days!

kelly said...

I like your blog because it's a glimpse of what life would be like if I had friends. You look so cute in these photos!