"From whence it came huh?"

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Alright, I just find it amusing. This is a chicken dance Zach and I do from Arrested Development. Sometimes other's join in. He does Gob's and I do Lindsay's. It makes us so happy. It also embarrasses Mom. Which we love! This was Thanksgiving dinner at a very nice restaurant. So nice it made Zach and I, yes even Russ, a little squeamish to misbehave. We did not fail to do so. Classy, I know. But I can still say our family isn't boring. I've visited some of my friend's family's..wow. We are fun. Take my word for it.

Also how bout Zach's blog? I swear it was like front page news brother! Everyone was talking about it! "Did you hear???? Zach posted on his blog!!!" I got texts, phone calls, email's. I guess we kinda like you huh?

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I can't even tell you. That picture is so awesome. Zach looks so happy and you are just a riot. I like to pinch Mom's butt in public - it really freaks her out.

Patti said...

It isn't nice when you do it at the neighborhood Albertson's, Caity.

kelly said...

This whole thing made me laugh

kelly said...

BTW, why doesn't everyone appreciate the genius that was Arrested Development? I knew you would...